1957 Pink Corvette Pedal CarToys_Corvette_Pink_14x11 $39
The introduction of pedal car toys can be traced back to the 1890s when most were modelled after the real cars of the day. Pedal cars were popular toys for wealthy kids during the 1920s and 1930s. By the 1940s, steel was rationed for use in producing military arms, but after WWII and into the 50s and 60s, pedal cars made a big comeback.
The inspiration behind our 1957 Pink Corvette Pedal Car Art Print
Pedal cars, like this 1957 Pink Corvette Pedal Car, were mini metal works of art, featuring details found on real cars like chrome detailing, hood ornaments, whitewall tires and custom paint jobs. This particular car has seen its share of wear, tear and scrapes since it rolled off the line shiny and new, but the original lines and character still show through.
Vintage pedal cars are a prized find for many collectors. This print makes a great addition to any collector that prizes vintage-inspired art.
- Photo illustration of a 1957 Pink Corvette Pedal Car
- Individually printed on heavy photo paper using a 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper won’t fade or yellow for at least 200 years
Ready to hang
- Dry mounted on acid-free foam core stops warping or discolouration
- Gallery-style, solid hardwood, 100% Canadian-made frames
- Thick acrylic is as clear as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!