1962 Evinrude Sportwin 10HP Outboard Motor$44
The golden age of motorboating got underway post-WWII and brands like Evinrude were at the head of the pack developing affordable motors for a new class of hobbyists eager to take to the water.
The Inspiration behind our '1962 Evinrude Sportwin 10HP Outboard Motor' Art Print
I'm happy to say that many boaters share my love of vintage motors. One day a customer reached out to me about this classic Evinrude Sportwin 10hp. Her Opa passed it down to her Dad, and he, in turn, passed it down to her. I was honoured when she asked if I would recreate it for her as a family heirloom.
This print now proudly joins a series of stand-alone outboard motor prints from the 1940s through the 1970s. If you prefer our entire collection of most of my motors on one print, you can order that too. Any would make a great addition to your cottage, home decor or the ultimate man cave décor.
- Photo illustration of a 1962 Evinrude Sportwin 10HP Outboard Motor
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!