1965 Mustang ConvertibleCars_Mustang_Red_14x11 $39
Our 1965 Mustang Convertible art print takes you back to the classic car era's teenage years. From the 1950s-early 60s, the automobile landscape had largely been occupied by large, six-seater family cars. In 1964, the Ford Motor Company set out to shake up the automobile sector by introducing a 'compact' car to consumers. The first generation Mustangs were built between 1964-1971 and came in hardtop, fastback and convertible models. The four-seater Mustang 'pony', with her bucket seats and floor shifter, was a game-changer.
The Inspiration behind our 1965 Mustang Convertible Art Print
As I set out to buy my first in the late 1970s, I looked at a few Mustangs. Years later I met my wife and she told me about her first car—a white '65 Mustang. Some of us look back at our first car like a first love. No matter what it was or the condition it was in, we remember the freedom it gave us and the good times we had running the roads with friends. The '65 Mustang was my wife's first love. This print is for her.
If you're a classic car buff fan or simply a fan of retro-inspired art, this print, along with others in our eclectic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Photo illustration of a 1965 Mustang Convertible
- Individually printed on heavy photo paper using a 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper won’t fade or yellow for at least 200 years
Ready to hang
- Dry mounted on acid-free foam core stops warping or discolouration
- Gallery-style, solid hardwood, 100% Canadian-made frames
- Thick acrylic is as clear as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!