Arizona Cardinals-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Cardinals_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Our Arizona Cardinals-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the original NFL/AFL merger teams. The franchise's roots can be traced back to 1898 in Chicago when a neighbourhood team called the Morgan Athletic Club joined the newly formed NFL. After decades of struggle in the Chicago market, the team located to St. Louis in 1960 joining the newly formed American Football League. After two decades, history repeated itself and in 1987 the Cardinals relocated to the Phoenix area where they play today.
The Inspiration behind our Arizona Cardinals-inspired art print
Our 'Arizona Cardinals-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1947-1959 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Phoenix.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Arizona Cardinals team
- Authentic antique map background of Phoenix
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!