Arizona Coyotes-Inspired Hockey$44
Our Arizona Coyotes-Inspired Hockey art print reflects the history of one of the NHL's 1970s era expansion teams. The 'Yotes' originated in 1971 as the Winnipeg Jets in the former World Hockey Association (WHA). In 1979 the franchise was folded into the HHL with other WHA teams. They played in Winnipeg until the team was moved to Pheonix. As a part of the NHL's goal of bringing hockey to the desert and other untraditional markets across the USA, the Coyotes have gradually built a following in the Phoenix area.
The inspiration behind our Arizona Coyotes-Inspired Hockey art print
Our Arizona Coyotes-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate Coyote fans like you that love the game, your team and its roots. It celebrates aspects of the team's history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements, including details from their original adobe-styled jerseys, a Joshua tree, a howling coyote, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of Pheonix.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Coyotes, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Arizona Coyotes NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Pheonix
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!