Montréal Canadiens Inspired HockeyHockey_Canadiens_Grey_11x14 $39
Our Montreal Canadiens-Inspired hockey art print reflects the storied history of one of the NHL's Original Six legendary teams. The first recorded hockey game played on an indoor rink between two teams took place on March 3, 1875, at the Victoria Skating Rink in Montréal. By 1917, the Montreal Canadiens were among four teams to play during the National Hockey League's inaugural season. They went on to win their first of 24 Stanley Cups that season against the Ottawa Senators. Names like Newsy Lalonde, Joe Malone, Howie Morenz and the iconic Maurice 'The Rocket' Richard are not only etched in the cup but have forged franchise legends.
The inspiration behind our Montreal Canadiens-inspired art print
Our Montreal Canadiens-Inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate Habs fans like you that love the game, your team and its roots. It celebrates aspects of Les Canadiens' team history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as the old Montreal Forum, antique hockey sticks and the bleu, blanc et rouge team colours.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Canadiens, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Montréal Canadiens NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Montréal
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Full listing of the team's Stanley Cup victories
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!