Vancouver Whitecaps FC-Inspired SoccerSoccer_Whitecaps_Grey_11x14 $39
Our Vancouver Whitecaps FC-inspired art print captures the character of the franchise. The Whitecaps became Canada's second Major League Soccer (MLS) club when it entered league play during the 2011 season. The club has actually been in existence since 1974 as a member of the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) but graduated to MLS when awarded a franchise in 2009. Vancouver's home field is BC Place which they share with the BC Lions of the Canadian Football League.
The inspiration behind our Vancouver Whitecaps FC-inspired art print
Our 'Vancouver Whitecaps FC-Inspired' art print draws from the team's colours and uniform and features the famous Gastown Steam Clock as an added detail to appeal to fans of the team and the city. It also features an authentic antique map of Vancouver dating back to the late 18th century giving the piece a vintage look. This print is great for collectors that appreciate finely detailed sports art.
- Inspired by the Vancouver Whitecaps FC logo
- Authentic antique map background of Vancouver in the background
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed on heavy photo paper using a 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper won’t fade or yellow for at least 200 years
Ready to hang
- Dry mounted on acid-free foam core stops warping or discolouration
- Gallery-style, solid hardwood, 100% Canadian-made frames
- Thick acrylic is as clear as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!