Buffalo Sabres-Inspired HockeyHoc_Sabres_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Buffalo Sabres-Inspired Hockey art print reflects the history of one of the NHL's 1970s era expansion teams. The Sabres joined the NHL in 1970 and played out of the Buffalo Memorial Auditorium, known affectionately as the 'Aud,' until 1996 when they moved into their current home. While they've gone through many iterations of their logo and uniform designs, the team eventually circled back to the original crossed-sabres and charging-buffalo version that always held a place in fan's hearts.
The inspiration behind our Buffalo Sabres-inspired art print
Our Buffalo Sabres-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate Sabre fans like you that love the game, your team and its roots. It celebrates aspects of their team history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as an image of the old Aud, a pair of sabre swords, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of Buffalo.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Sabre, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Buffalo Sabres NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Buffalo
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!