'Canadian Northern' StubbyStubby_CanadianNorthern_Grey_12.5x12.5 $39
The Canadian Northern Railway was founded in Manitoba in the 1880s and eventually expanded to crisscross Canada from coast-to-coast. In 1923 financial difficulties led to its merger with the CNR.
The inspiration behind our 'Canadian Northern' Stubby Beer Bottle Art Print
Like many iconic brands lost to the past, Canadian Northern's legacy continues in unknown ways to this day. This stubby is a nod to an era of design that featured amazing hand-designed typography.
This design not only appeals to my love of beer but brings back memories of another time when the quirky Canadian bottle reigned supreme.
- Inspired by the Canadian Northern Railway logo design
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!