Carolina Hurricanes-Inspired HockeyHoc_Hurricanes_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Carolina Hurricanes-Inspired hockey art print reflects the history of one of the NHL's 1970s-era expansion teams. The 'Canes' began play in the World Hockey Association (WHA), eventually entering the NHL as the Hartford Whalers in 1979 with several other WHA teams. After struggling in the Connecticut market, the team relocated to North Carolina in 1997. There they found a new fan base and playoff successes, appearing in their first Stanley Cup final in 2002, eventually winning their first and only cup in 2006.
The inspiration behind our Carolina Hurricanes-inspired art print
Our Carolina Hurricanes-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate 'Canes' fans like you that love the game, your team and its roots. It celebrates aspects of their team history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as a pair of hurricane flags, a weather radar image of a hurricane stylized to mimic the team's logo, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the city.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Canes, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Carolina Hurricanes NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Raleigh-Durham area
- Designed with the team's official colours
- A full listing of the team's Stanley Cup victories
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!