Fishing Tackle Patent DrawingBoating_FishingPatent_Black/Teal_14x11 $39
A lot has changed in fishing tackle technology over the decades. Designers have constantly innovated, introducing new baits, rods and reels. In a highly competitive industry, it has always been just as important to submit patent applications to protect new ideas from design plagiarism on the open market. This submission process always includes detailed technical drawings of the product.
The inspiration behind our Fishing Tackle Patent Drawing Art Print
Who says technical drawings are boring? Over the course of my career, I have been an artist, photographer, cartographer and technical illustrator. This print studies the artist aspects of patent drawings and the craftsmanship of the draftsmen and women that create them. It's also a fun look back at fishing tackle technology and design from decades past.
If you love fishing and the history behind the evolution of tackle and gear, or you just love anything vintage, this piece is for you. It makes a great addition to any cottage or home decor.
- Patent illustration of various fishing tackle and equipment
- Available in several colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!