Green Bay Packers-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Packers_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Our Green Bay Packers-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the NFL's oldest teams. Curly Lambeau worked for the Indian Packing Company in 1919 when he asked for, and was given, $500 for football uniforms and equipment by his employer. He and George Whitney Calhoun established the team that to this day, is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin (population 100,000). They remain the NFL's smallest market and only community-owned franchise, and their home, Lambeau Field, has been sold out for every game since 1966.
The Inspiration behind our Green Bay Packers-inspired art print
Our 'Green Bay Packers-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1956-61 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Green Bay City.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Green Bay Packers football team
- Authentic antique map background of Green Bay
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!