Kansas City Chiefs-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Chiefs_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Our Kansas City Chiefs-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the original NFL/AFL merger teams. The team began to play in 1960 as the Dallas Texans—the same year their cross-town rivals the Dallas Cowboys joined the NFL. After three seasons it became clear the city couldn't support two teams so the franchise moved to Kansas City. The Chiefs took a new name after it came out on top during a local contest. In more recent years, the name has understandably come under scrutiny by indigenous groups and others that want to promote reconciliation with native populations through social change.
The Inspiration behind our Kansas City Chiefs-inspired art print
Our 'Cleveland Browns-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1963-1971 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Kansas City.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Kansas City Chiefs team
- Authentic antique map background of Kansas City
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!