LA Rams-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Rams_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Our LA Rams-inspired art print was created to honor the history of one of the NFL's older and more interesting team histories. The Rams franchise has bounced around over the decades like a loose fumble. Founded in 1936 as the Cleveland Rams, they played nine seasons there before moving to Los Angeles in 1946. They called LA home until 1994 but moved to St. Louis the following year. That version of the Rams took to the field in 1995, but after several years struggling at the gate, the franchise came full circle and resettled in So-Cal and Anaheim's Angel Stadium in 2016.
The Inspiration behind our LA Rams-inspired art print
Our 'LA Rams-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features a 1940 version of their logo from their Cleveland days on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Los Angeles.
- Heritage-inspired design representing the LA Rams team
- Authentic antique map background of Los Angeles
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!