Los Angeles Chargers-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Chargers_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Our Los Angeles Chargers-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the original NFL/AFL merger teams. The Chargers, owned then by the Hilton family, were originally based in LA when they joined the AFL in 1960 and moved to San Diego the following year. Like many teams of that era, they sponsored a public competition to name the team a local Hollywood man's name 'Chargers' was chosen for the energy Hilton thought it brought to the new franchise. Today they call LA home as the Chargers tradition continues.
The Inspiration behind our Los Angeles Chargers-inspired art print
Our 'Los Angeles Chargers-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1961-73 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of San Diego.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Los Angeles Chargers football team
- Authentic antique map background of Los Angeles
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!