Minnesota Wild-Inspired HockeyHoc_Wild_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Minnesota Wild-Inspired hockey art print reflects the history of one of the NHL's late 1990s expansion teams. After the suffering the heartbreak of losing their Minnesota North Stars to relocation in Dallas in the early 90s, passionate local hockey fans were rewarded with a new franchise—the Wild—in 1997. The new team began play in 2000, bringing the pro game back to the 'State of Hockey' and a fanbase that lives and breathes the game.
The inspiration behind our Minnesota Wild-inspired art print
Our Minnesota Wild-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate 'Wild' fans like you that love the game, your team and its roots. It celebrates aspects of the team's history, blending modern-day design with state and heritage-inspired elements such as coniferous trees silhouetted against a moonlit winter sky, design elements inspired by the team's jerseys, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the city.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Wild, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Minnesota Wild NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Minneapolis-St. Paul area
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!