Michael Jackson: Billie JeanMusic_MichaelJackson_Grey_12.5x12.5 $39
Michael Jackson hit the music scene in 1964 as the lead singer of the Motown brother-band, The Jackson Five. Fame followed Michael since he was a boy. By the 1980s, he had become the biggest selling artist of all time with the release of his Thriller album. One of the most memorable songs from the album was Billie Jean. Also memorable was Jackson's adoption of his signature black fedora and single sequined glove.
The inspiration behind our 'Michael Jackson' Art print
Michael was a brilliant artist and performer. But he was also controversial and today his legacy is tainted by troubling allegations. I struggled as to whether to create this piece. I did not want to be seen as condoning his alleged behaviour. At the same time, his legacy is irrefutable. So I settled on a piece that uses his two most recognizable trademark wardrobe items arranged in a pose that reflects remorse and suffering.
I hope this piece captures the torn spirit of the icon. I also hope it appeals to any MJ fan or any art lover that appreciates musically-inspired artwork for their home decor.
- A photo illustration of Michael Jackson's fedora and sequin glove
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!