Nashville Predators-Inspired Hockey$44
Our Nashville Predators-Inspired hockey art print reflects the history of one of the NHL's late 1990s expansion teams. Hockey came to the 'Music City' in 1998 and since then, Bridgestone Arena, home of the 'Preds', has earned a reputation for being one of the harder arenas to play in due to the passionate and raucous fans. While they still patiently await their first Stanley Cup victory, the team has come close with many solidly competitive teams.
The inspiration behind our Nashville Predators-inspired art print
Our Nashville Predators-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate 'Preds' fans like you that love the game, your team and its roots. It celebrates aspects of the team's brief history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as a stylized sabre tooth tiger head, design elements inspired by the team's jerseys, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the city.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Predator, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Nashville Predators NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Nashville
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!