New York Islanders-Inspired Hockey$44
Our New York Islanders-Inspired hockey art print reflects the history of one of the NHL's 1970s-era expansion teams. The 'Isles' joined the league along with several other teams in 1972 and went to work building one of the most dominant teams in history around a core of future Hall-of-Famers that included Mike Bossy, Brian Trottier, Billy Smith, Denis Potvin and Clark Gilles. The team went on to establish a historic dynasty winning four consecutive Stanley Cups at the Uniondale Arena from 1979-1983.
The inspiration behind our New York Islanders-inspired art print
Our New York Islanders-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate 'Isles' fans like you that love the game, your team and its roots. It celebrates aspects of the team's location, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements like a photo-illustration of the lighthouse at Fire Island, a map of Long Island, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the city of the Uniondale area.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Islander, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the New York Islanders NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of the Uniondale, New York area
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Listing of the team's Stanley Cup victories
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!