Oakland Raiders-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Raiders_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Our Oakland Raiders-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the NFL/AFL merger teams. The Raiders joined the AFL in 1960 and soon after sponsored a public competition to name the team. The name 'Oakland Señors' came out on top but after being the butt of local jokes was changed to the 'Raiders' before the 1960 season began. The team has bounced from Oakland to LA and back to Oakland over the years, but the reputation of 'Raider Fan' as one of the toughest in the NFL has held constant.
The Inspiration behind our Oakland Raiders-inspired art print
Our 'Oakland Raiders-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1960–62 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Oakland.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Oakland Raiders football team
- Authentic antique map background of Oakland
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!