Pittsburgh Steelers-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Steelers_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Our Pittsburgh Steelers-inspired art print was created to honour the history of the NFL's seventh oldest team. Originally called the Pirates, the Steelers were established by Arthur J. Rooney in 1933. Today the Rooney family continues to hold a controlling interest the team.
The Inspiration behind our Pittsburgh Steelers-inspired art print
Our 'Pittsburgh Steelers-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1961-68 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Pittsburgh.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Pittsburgh Steelers football team
- Authentic antique map background of Pittsburgh
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!