Pittsburgh Steelers-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Steelers_Grey_12.5x12.5 $39
Our Pittsburgh Steelers-inspired art print was created to honour the history of the NFL's seventh oldest team. Originally called the Pirates, the Steelers were established by Arthur J. Rooney in 1933. Today the Rooney family continues to hold a controlling interest the team.
The Inspiration behind our Pittsburgh Steelers-inspired art print
Our 'Pittsburgh Steelers-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1961-68 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Pittsburgh.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Pittsburgh Steelers football team
- Authentic antique map background of Pittsburgh
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!