Slash: Signature Stovepipe HatMus_GunsNRoses_Gry_12x12 $44
Saul Hudson, better known as 'Slash and lead guitarist of Guns 'N Roses, led the band to fame during the late '80s and early '90s with his guitar prowess and songwriting abilities. His signature ensemble style probably also had a lot to do with it. The black leather jacket, dark aviator sunglasses, cigarette tucked in the corner of his mouth, and long curly black hair flowing out from underneath a tall stovepipe tophat, all combined to create an instantly recognizable persona.
The inspiration behind our 'Slash: Signature Stovepipe Hat' Art print
Indeed, Slash's stovepipe tophat is probably the most enduring and recognizable symbol associated with him. I don't think it's a stretch to assume that if you show any music fan an image of his hat, they don't need to see the face— they'll know who's it is right away. That's the premise behind this piece. My drawing of his hat, a pair of red roses, combined with subtle lighting and tones creates a mood that captures the shy, quiet side of the artist.
This a great piece for any fans of Slash, Guns 'N Roses, or musically-inspired artwork and is the perfect addition to any music room or modern home décor.
- A photo illustration of Slash's stovepipe tophat combined with a pair of red roses
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!