Tampa Bay Lightning-Inspired Hockey$44
Our Tampa Bay Lightning-Inspired hockey art print reflects the history of one of the NHL's early 1990s-era expansion teams. The 'Bolts' joined the league along with the Ottawa Senators in 1992. Both teams began play in humble settings: The Sens in the small 10,500 seat Civic Centre, and the Bolts at Expo Hall, an 11,000 seat facility on Florida State Fairgrounds. Unlike the Senators, Tampa has raised hockey's glory with Stanley Cup wins in 2004 and 2020.
The inspiration behind our Tampa Bay Lightning-inspired art print
Our Tampa Bay Lightning-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate 'Bolts' fans like you that love the game and your team. It takes a less-is-more approach, focusing on an interpretation of the team's logo with a blend of modern-day design and heritage-inspired elements like antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the city of Tampa Bay.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Bolts, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Tampa Bay Lightning NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Tampa
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Listing of the team's Stanley Cup victories
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!