Confederation CanoeCot_ConfedCanoe_Char_27.5x10 $54
Voyageurs first set out in canoes across Canada to discover new fur trade routes. Today the canoe is significant to our lives in a different way. It gives us that 'ahh' feeling as we think about spending time at the cottage, setting out in the early morning or evening to quietly gliding across the water.
The 'Canoe' art print series was inspired by our emotional connection to that most-Canadian of experiences. It reflects on our heritage and the important role the canoe played in the foundation of Canada by including historical references to the birth of Canada and Confederation in 1867.
- The heritage-inspired design includes a portion of the 1867 British North America Act
- Available in tw0 of colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!