Hip FlasksSpirits_HipFlask_DarkSteel_16x20 $54
During its long history, the hip flask has served as a traveller's companion, steeled the determination of countless soldiers, and stiffened the resolve many a bride or groom headed to the altar. And, many would agree with us when we say the design of the hip flask has evolved into an art form and fashion accessory along the way.
The beauty and evolution of this elegant accessory inspired us to create our "Hip Flask" art print. It captures the amazing range of designs produced by jewellers, metallurgists and industrial designers over the years including those in present-day working with the latest printing technology.
- Images of various hip flasks created in silver, pewter, stainless steel, leather, and digital printing
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!