Z is for 'Zed'Type_ZforZed_Black_11x14 $44
If you love typography art prints, you'll love our Alphabet Series
We love type too. We also have a sense of humour and discovery. The Alphabet Series of art prints explores words we can substitute for various letters in the alphabet or distinctive Canadianisms. The English alphabet offers all kinds of funny or strange phonetic twists. Why do some letters sound like others? Why do Americans pronounce the letter Z as 'zee' while Canadians say 'zed'? Our Z is for 'Zed' print is for all those Canadians that still patriotically cling to our pronunciation.
If you love clever typography art prints, add this to your collection.
- 'Zed' and the letter 'Z' together because we're Canadian and it's zed—not zee (eh)!
- Classic minimalist design that will stand the test of time
Museum quality prints
- Individually printed on heavy photo paper using a 9-colour ink process
- Museum quality (Giclée) inks and paper won’t fade or yellow for at least 200 years
Ready to hang
- Dry mounted on acid-free foam core stops warping or discolouration
- Gallery-style, solid hardwood, 100% Canadian-made frames
- Thick acrylic is as clear as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!