Vegas Golden Knights-Inspired HockeyHoc_GoldenKnights_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Vegas Golden Knights-Inspired hockey art print reflects one of the NHL's latest expansion teams' early beginnings. Vegas was not only the first NHL team to find a home in 'Sin City,' but the first major pro franchise of any type. Leading up to their inaugural 2017-18 season, the NHL changed the expansion draft format to avoid the long struggles new teams entering league play had faced in the past. The result was a strong opening 'Knights' roster. But not even the NHL would have taken the odds that the new franchise would have such early success, making it all the way to the Stanely Cup final in its opening season.
The inspiration behind our Vegas Golden Knights-inspired art print
Our Vegas Golden Knights-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate 'Knights' fans like you that love the game and your team. It blends modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements like a pair of Knights Templar swords, design themes inspired by team jerseys, a pair of antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the southern Nevada area.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Knights, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Vegas Golden Knights NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of southern Nevada
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!