1961 Toy Dump TruckToys_TonkaDumpTruck_Red_14x11 $39
Many companies ramped up manufacturing of indestructible pressed steel toys shortly after WWII. Millions of baby-boomer generation kids played with solid steel toys were manufactured that way right up into the 1980s. Eventually, steel gave way to plastic and today most toys are entirely plastic.
The inspiration behind our 1961 Toy Dump Truck Art Print
I grew up playing with lots of metal toys. Back then I appreciated them for their indestructibility. Today I connect with them as a fun memory and also appreciate them as industrial works of art. Their craftsmanship is hard to resist.
Collecting toys is no longer just for kids. In fact, vintage pressed steel toys like this 1961 Toy Dump Truck are a prized-find for many collectors and this print will make a great addition to any collector of vintage-inspired art.
- Photo illustration of a 1961 Toy Dump Truck
- Individually printed on heavy photo paper using a 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper won’t fade or yellow for at least 200 years
Ready to hang
- Dry mounted on acid-free foam core stops warping or discolouration
- Gallery-style, solid hardwood, 100% Canadian-made frames
- Thick acrylic is as clear as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!