Washington Capitals-Inspired Hockey$44
Our Washington Capitals-Inspired hockey art print reflects the history of one of the NHL's early 1970s expansion teams. The 'Caps' joined the Kansas City Scouts in league play in 1974. Unlike the Scouts who bounced from city to city before finding a home in New Jersey, the Caps have always called DC home. In the mid-2000s, they drafted a franchise player in Alex Ovechkin. 'Ovie' went on to become one of the league's most prolific scorers in history and led the team to hoist its first Stanley Cup in 2018.
The inspiration behind our Washington Capitals-inspired art print
Our Washington Capitals-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate 'Caps' fans like you that love the game and your team. The design reflects the team's connection to America's center of the political universe and heritage. Design elements including photo-illustrations of the US Capitol and a Bald Eagle are blended with details from team jerseys, a pair of antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of Washington DC.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Caps, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Washington Capitals NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Washington DC
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Listing of the team's Stanley Cup victories
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!