Toronto Blue Jays-Inspired BaseballBase_BlueJays_Blu_11x14 $44
Our 'Toronto Blue Jays-Inspired' art print traces its influence back to the earliest recorded history of the game in Canada. The Young Canadians of Hamilton was one of Canada's first baseball teams, beginning play in 1854. By the 1870s, baseball took hold in Toronto. Teams like the Toronto Dauntless played at the Toronto Cricket Club while the Toronto Clippers played at Queen's Park. By the 1880s the Toronto Baseball Club became the city's first professional team and dominated pro baseball for over eighty years until the arrival of the Blue Jays in 1976. The Jays won their first of two back-to-back World Series Championships in 1992 and 1993 and after a playoff run in 2015, the Blue Jays are as popular as ever in the Great White North.
The Inspiration behind our Toronto Blue Jays-Inspired Art Print
Decades of loyal fans paved the way for Major League Baseball's arrival at Exhibition Stadium in 1976. Decades of loyal fans since inspired this unique art print. It offers those Jays fans a nostalgic souvenir to consider and appreciate the team's heritage. Its design features antique bats, and an antique map of Toronto and a photo illustration of a blue jay's head stylized to mimic their logo. Grab this art print to show your love of Toronto and Canada's team.
- Inspired by the Blue Jays logo
- Authentic antique map background of Toronto
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!