The Bay PaddlePad_HudsonBay_Blk_10x27.5 $60.00
The paddle is an iconic symbol of Canadian exploration and heritage. Our 'Bay Paddle' art print was inspired by the Voyageurs who risked their lives crossing countless kilometres of the Canadian wilderness, to trade in furs with the indigenous peoples of this new land.
- Authentic background image of a 1715 Hudson's Bay trading post manifest
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years