1955 Chevy Bel Air$44
Our 1955 Chevy Bel Air art print takes you back to the classic car era. The Bel Air was first introduced in 1950. Chevy's redesign of the '55 model became an instant classic and arguably one of their iconic cars of all time.
The Inspiration behind our 1955 Chevy Bel Air Art Print
No matter what your first car was (or what you dreamed it would be), the freedom it gave you and the good times you no doubt had running the roads with friends are with you forever. I always loved the '55-57 Chevys. They are all-time classics and prized by many collectors.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1955 Chevy Bel Air
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!