1967 Toyota 2000GT$45.00
Our 1967 Toyota 2000GT art print takes you back to the classic car era. Built between 1967-70, the 2000GT was the Japanese car maker's first venture into the sportcar marketplace. Very few were made; today, they remain very rare and expensive.
The Inspiration behind our 1967 Toyota 2000GT Art Print
No matter what your first car was (or what you dreamed it would be), the freedom it gave you and the good times you no doubt had running the roads with friends are with you forever. I have never seen a 1967 Toyota 2000GT in person. And, given that the few that have made it to auction have fetched between $500k and $1.2 million, chances are good that I never will.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1967 Toyota 2000GT
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years