1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1$44
Our 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 art print takes you back to the classic car era. Introduced in 1968, its signature louvred rear window fast-back design was an eye-catcher. Sporting a standard 351 V8 under the hood, the Mach 1 could easily lay down the rubber with a little gas pedal persuasion.
The Inspiration behind our 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Art Print
As a teen pining for my first car, I always loved the look of the Mach 1. To my envy, a high school acquaintance drove a bright red model like this. It was a beautiful car destined to become a classic muscle car profile prized by collectors.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!