1996 Ducati 916$44
While it might be a stretch to label the 1996 Ducati 916 a vintage motorcycle, there's no denying its place in the field of classic bikes. Introduced in 1994, its revolutionary styling influenced the generations of sport bike designers that followed. The 916's designers treated the rider as part of the bike, moulding the gas tank and cowlings around their body. Dominance at the track cemented its reputation as a highly sought-after super-bike.
The Inspiration behind our 1996 Ducati 916 Art Print
Maybe you’ve owned or ridden a vintage motorcycle. Or, if you’re like me, someone in the family is or was a rider. My brother has ridden more bikes than I can recall since his teens. My wife also owned and rode several mods, making her the coolest woman I know. Unfortunately, I wasn’t that cool. Instead, my artistic interests drew me to their design. And, whether you ride or not, beauties like this 1996 Ducati 916 are genuine works of art.
If you're a classic motorcycle buff fan or simply a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1996 Ducati 916
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!