'Rhyme with No Reason' Collective Arts LabelDrink_RymReason_Gry_12x12 $33.00
Our 'Rhyme With No Reason' art print was selected to be one of 83 works to appear Collective Arts Brewing's Series 5 bottle labels. Collective Arts Brewing is a great supporter of the arts and we are honoured to have been selected from over 1800 worldwide submissions to appear alongside amazing artists from as far away as Italy, Spain, Australia, UK, Germany, the US and of course, across Canada.
Our piece, entitled 'Rhyme With No Reason', was inspired by Collective Arts Brewing's Rhyme & Reason brew and their eclectic brand. We had fun with this one combining an image of an antique typewriter with an original poem penned by us that, you guessed it, rhymes without reason. The whimsical prose and colourful typography contrast the simple backdrop as it playfully rambles from the top of the label to bottom. We imagine the fun people will have creating their own rhymes with the consumption of each successive pint.
- Original ManMade Art poem reproduced in multiple colours and overlaid on an image of an antique typewriter
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years