Green Bay Vintage FootballNFL_Packers_Gry_12x12 $45.00
Our Green Bay Vintage Football art print was created to honour the history of pro football in the city. Curly Lambeau worked for the Indian Packing Company in 1919 when he asked for, and was given, $500 for football uniforms and equipment by his employer. He and George Whitney Calhoun established a team and to this day, pro football is alive and well in Green Bay, Wisconsin (population 100,000).
The Inspiration behind our Green Bay Vintage Football art print
Our 'Green Bay Vintage Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of football in Green Bay and what it means to its fans. The design features vintage typography on an old helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Green Bay.
- A design inspired Green Bay's pro football history
- Authentic antique map background of Green Bay
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years
Green Bay Packers Art --- brilliant! Excellent service from start to finish.