1957 Ford Thunderbird$33.00
Our 1957 Ford Thunderbird art print takes you back to the classic car era. The '57 T-Bird and its trademark circular rear seat window will forever be known as one of the most iconic and recognizable 2-door cars ever made.
The Inspiration behind our 1957 Ford Thunderbird Art Print
No matter what your first car was (or what you dreamed it would be), the freedom it gave you and the good times you no doubt had running the roads with friends are with you forever. I always dreamed of owning, or at least driving, a '57 T-Bird. They are true classics and are prized by many collectors.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1957 Ford Thunderbird
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years