1965 Kawasaki W650$34.00
Vintage motorcycles like the 1965 Kawasaki W650 stand the test of time. They’re classic for a reason. Often rare beauties that get better with age, many have interesting backstories. For instance, in 1965, Kawasaki made a bold move to enter the motorcycle power race with the W650 series. Up until then, most Japanese bikes were in the 125cc class. The new, more powerful, and novel design was a bold statement, and orders poured in from across the USA and beyond.
The Inspiration behind our 1965 Kawasaki W650 Art Print
Maybe you’ve owned or ridden a vintage motorcycle. Or, if you’re like me, someone in the family is or was a rider. My brother has ridden more bikes than I can recall since his teens. My wife also owned and rode several mods, making her the coolest woman I know. Unfortunately, I wasn’t that cool. Instead, my artistic interests drew me to their design. And, whether you ride or not, beauties like this 1965 Kawasaki W650 are genuine works of art.
If you're a classic motorcycle buff fan or simply a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1965 Kawasaki W650
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!