1967 Shelby AC Cobra$34.00
Our 1967 Shelby Cobra art print takes you back to the classic car era. Carroll Shelby's story, and the cars he designed and raced, are automobile legends. He's probably best known as the designer that built Ford's first 24-hour Le Mans championship car. The AC Coupe, shown in this piece, is an automotive supercar classic.
The Inspiration behind our 1967 Shelby Cobra Art Print
No matter what your first car was (or what you dreamed it would be), the freedom it gave you and the good times you no doubt had running the roads with friends are with you forever. I have never been in the company of a '60s AC Cobra Coupe in person. It'll remain a bucket list item to get behind the wheel and take one for a rip.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1967 Shelby AC Cobra
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!