1969 Porsche 911 Carrera$44
Our Porsche 911 Carrera art print takes you back to the classic car era. Introduced in 1964 as a luxury sportscar, the 69 was the last year of the rear-mounted, air-cooled 2.0 litre engine, but the 911 frame continued into production until 1989.
The Inspiration behind our 1969 Porsche 911 Carrera Art Print
As a teen growing up in small-town Ontario, you didn't see a lot of European cars. The first time I saw a 911 drive down the main drag it sure caught my attention. The purr of the air-cooled engine caught my ear. The distinctive decal along the running board of a bright yellow sportscar caught my eye. It's no wonder this car is a classic among collectors.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1969 Porsche 911 Carrera
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
Amazing pieces !
Lovely pieces of art (I got 4 cars) that I got my partner for his birthday and he absolutely LOVES them. They look beautiful in the frames too. Love supporting a local artist! Such an easy and fast process. Great gift idea.