1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee$44
Our 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee art print takes you back to the classic car era. Based on the 1968-70 Coronet Coupe, the Super Bee was originally named for the B-Body type Chrysler used for its mid-sized cars. The 1970 model redesign incorporated distinctive headlights that Dodge's PR team dubbed "bubble bee wings".
The Inspiration behind our 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee Art Print
While I was never a Dodge fan, many of my friends were. The Super Bee was undeniably a powerful car. I may not have appreciated the look in my teens, but the '70's quirky front end grows on you.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!