1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1$45.00
Our 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 art print takes you back to the classic car era. Introduced in 1968, its signature louvred rear window fast-back design was an eye-catcher. Sporting a standard 351 V8 under the hood, the Mach 1 could easily lay down the rubber with a little gas pedal persuasion.
The Inspiration behind our 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Art Print
As a teen pining for my first car, I always loved the look of the Mach 1. To my envy, a high school acquaintance drove a bright red model like this. It was a beautiful car destined to become a classic muscle car profile prized by collectors.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years