1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SE$45.00
Our 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SE art print takes you back to the classic car era. The second generation and most iconic model of the Trans Am was redesigned and introduced in 1970. Already popular, the 1977 movie Smoky and the Bandit boosted its lure as a high-performance ride.
The Inspiration behind our 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SE Art Print
The second generation Trans Am was in production until 1981. I still remember the day my mom came home with an '81 brown and gold t-roof model emblazoned with the signature gold bird decal across the hood. It was her mid-life crisis moment, I guess. I'm glad she went through it because I got behind the wheel from time-to-time to test that turbocharged 301 under the hood.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SE
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years