Radiohead: CreepMus_RadioheadCreep_12x12 $34.00
Radiohead came out of the late 80s British alternative music scene. Their music is a mix of a wide range of sounds including punk, new age, and rock. No two albums are alike in their catalogue, and they have a unique way of tapping into emotions ranging from joy to angst.
The inspiration behind our 'Radiohead: Creep' Art print
This piece was influenced by one of my all-time favourite Radiohead songs, Creep, as well as the album graphics. Like the song's lyrics, I try to paint the painful picture of adolescent youth—a time of angst, awkwardness, and rejection for so many kids, especially those on the so-called 'fringes.' This piece explores those emotions by pairing a vintage 1960s radio with a young teen that doesn't quite 'fit in.'
This makes a great addition to any alternative music fan's collection or any art lover that appreciates musically-inspired artwork for their home decor.
- A photo illustration of a 1960s vintage radio paired with a young teen's body
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!