Boston Original Six HockeyHoc_BruinsOrg6_Blk/Yel_11x14 $34.00
Our Boston Original Six Hockey art print reflects the team's storied history as a member of pro hockey's fraternity of six founding teams. Since they began play at the Boston Arena in 1924, Boston teams have been a rival foe to teams in Toronto, New York, Detroit, Montreal, and Chicago.
The inspiration behind our Boston Original Six Hockey art print
The design of our Boston Original Six Hockey art print series was inspired by my love for the great depression era graphic designer Lester Beall. His work became popular across North America during the rise of the newly formed pro hockey league. Each Original Six print draws on hockey history, blending historical elements with iconic players.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Boston, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A striking design inspired by famous designer Lester Beall
- Photo-illustration of 'The Goal' scored in the 1970 Stanley Cup final by Bobby Orr
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!