Curling 'Team Canada'Curl_Can_LitBlu_12x12 $44
Canadians have been curling since before confederation. The Montreal Curling Club curling club became the first organized sporting club in North America in 1807. Back then irons were used in Montreal and throughout the Ottawa Valley until the mid-1900s before being replaced by the granite stones of today.
The inspiration behind our Team Canada Curling Art Print
Our 'Team Canada' art print was inspired by the passion of countless players across the country that love this great Canadian pastime, not to mention ending a game with a cold one or two.
- Includes authentic antique map background of Canada
- Diagram of the house and the winning shot rock in the final end
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!