Curling 'Team Canada'Curling_Canada_LightBlue_12.5x12.5 $44
Canadians have been curling since before confederation. The Montreal Curling Club curling club became the first organized sporting club in North America in 1807. Back then irons were used in Montreal and throughout the Ottawa Valley until the mid-1900s before being replaced by the granite stones of today.
The inspiration behind our Team Canada Curling Art Print
Our 'Team Canada' art print was inspired by the passion of countless players across the country that love this great Canadian pastime, not to mention ending a game with a cold one or two.
- Includes authentic antique map background of Canada
- Diagram of the house and the winning shot rock in the final end
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!