1917 Vintage CameraTech_KodakNo2_Wht_11x14 $34.00
The Brownie No2 Folding camera was introduced in 1915 and was in production until 1926. Thousands of cameras were built at their Toronto factory ushering in an era where owning a camera became accessible to the average person. The compact folding design and refillable film canisters made it a convenient carry along for families on their travels.
The inspiration behind our 1917 Vintage Camera Art Print
I've been a photographer since my youth and a collector of vintage cameras too. This particular model was once of the first to enter my collection and to this day sits proudly on display in our home. The careful attention to detail of its designers has always fascinated me.
This art print is perfect for photography enthusiasts or collectors of vintage-inspired are with a modern twist.
- A photo-illustration of a 1917 Vintage Camera
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!