Antique Carpentry ToolsTech_CarpentryTools_Slate_11x14 $34.00
Before electric and rechargeable power tools came along, or those made with modern plastics, tools like these featured on our Antique Carpentry Tools print weren't only functional. Often they were works of art as well.
The inspiration behind our Antique Carpentry Tools art print
As one that loves to work with his hands, working with wood was actually one of my first loves. My Dad was technically-inclined, a farmer, and a carpenter. He was also a collector of old tools, often acquired at auction sales and displayed around the house. It seemed fitting to create a piece like this featuring many of history's functional yet beautifully crafted tools of the trade.
This piece is a tribute to our shared passions and love of tools and carpentry. It makes a great addition to any tool aficionado's collection or anyone that simply enjoys art that blends history with a modern aesthetic.
- Photo illustrations of multiple antique carpentry tools
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!