New Jersey Devils-Inspired HockeyHoc_Devils_Gry_11x14 $44
Our New Jersey Devils-Inspired hockey art print reflects the history of one of the NHL's 1970s-era expansion teams. The Devil's elaborate history can be traced to 1972 when the NHL awarded a franchise to Kansas City. The 'Scouts' lasted just two seasons before relocating to Colorado in 1976. The 'Rockies' suffered a similar fate to the Scouts, and just six years later the team moved again to East Rutherford New Jersey. In 1982 the Devils began building a franchise that would eventually go on to dominate the NHL's Eastern Conference during the 90s and 2000s and win multiple Stanley Cups.
The inspiration behind our New Jersey Devils-inspired art print
Our New Jersey Devils-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate 'Devils' fans like you that love the game, your team and its roots. It celebrates aspects of the team's history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements, including a photo-illustration of arguably the team's greatest all-time player—Martin Brodeur, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the city of Newark.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Devils, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the New Jersey Devils NHL hockey team
- Photo-illustration of Martin Brodeur
- Authentic antique map background of Newark
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Listing of the team's Stanley Cup victories
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!